Sorry! Howie has have moved! The new URL is: (function() { (function(){function c(a){this.t={};this.tick=function(a,c,b){var d=void 0!=b?b:(new Date).getTime();this.t[a]=[d,c];if(void 0==b)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+a)}catch(l){}};this.tick("start",null,a)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var h=0=b&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-b)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load;0=b&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,b),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt", e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=c&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var f=!1;function g(){f||(f=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",g,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",g); })();

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

New Orleans Tall Timbers Information

I'm hoping someone with news about the West Bank of New Orleans might be able to provide information about that area. I have a few friends in that area that never leave town. As you know, there is no phone service.

Please let me know how Algiers faired!

Please pray for the citizens of New Orleans. When my son found out that there would be no school for at least two months, he was devestated. So many of us who left the city have no idea how our friends are. Can't even contact them via cell phone because the incoming calls must come through N.O. Wierd huh? I can call anyone outside the 504 area code, but cannot receive calls on it.

Dang!

Thanks for all the prayers and support!

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger D.R. said...

Hey man,
I posted on your first blog before I read this post. As I said in that one, I think your house may be ok, unless the levies breaking cause more damage. WWL TV is reporting as of 7pm that Algiers has downed power lines and trees, but it seems to be in good shape other than that. Check out my first comment to get the website for the WWL TV blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home