Sorry! Howie has have moved! The new URL is: (function() { (function(){function c(a){this.t={};this.tick=function(a,c,b){var d=void 0!=b?b:(new Date).getTime();this.t[a]=[d,c];if(void 0==b)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+a)}catch(l){}};this.tick("start",null,a)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var h=0=b&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-b)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load;0=b&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,b),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt", e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=c&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var f=!1;function g(){f||(f=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",g,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",g); })();

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

HOWIELUVZUS.COM!!!

I'm slowly (because I'm on Freakin' Dial-up!) moving my stuff to http://howieluvzus.com/.
Keep watching! Exciting new things are getting underway. If I've left your site off my blogroll email me at howie###@###howieluvzus.com (leave out the ###s).

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

Dear friend,
Please know that your Christian brothers and sisters here in California are doing our part to help provide relief to those in need in your area. I'm sorry that I don't have anything particularly eloquent to say in regard to the situation out there. My husband and I keep you in our prayers. I will keep checking back at your blog for any updates.

Your blog title is quite clever by the way. God bless you in your ministry.

Your sister in Christ,
Lauren <><

http://educatedguesser.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home